Paws for a Cause
In order to best protect the health of our staff, volunteers, and guests during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in alignment with recommendations from Gov. DeWine, The Ohio Health Department, and other governing officials regarding operating during the COVID-19 pandemic, Matthew 25: Ministries has canceled the Paws for a Cause event scheduled for April 16, 2020. We hope you and your family, including pets, are well. We are very grateful for everyone who supports our work!
Matthew 25: Ministries | 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 | 513.793.6256 | Directions
- 1 dog allowed for every 1 adult participant (18 yrs and older).
- Owners are responsible for keeping dogs on a leash at all times while on Matthew 25: Ministries property.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
- All canine companions are welcome! However, if your pet does not get along well with other dogs, we ask that you do not participate in this event for the comfort and safety of other volunteers.
- To expedite the sign-in process, you may complete the Volunteer Waiver Form (required of all new volunteers) and the Paws for a Cause Event Waiver (required of anyone bringing a dog) ahead of time and bring it/them with you to the event. Otherwise, you will be registered by a staff member upon arrival at Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Please note, no large bags or backpacks are permitted inside Matthew 25: Ministries. Purses and bags necessary for medical supply needs are allowed, but are subject to search.
View PHOTOS from last year’s Paws for a Cause Event!