Paws for a Cause
THURS. APRIL 26, 2018 | 4:30 - 7:30 PM
Spread some puppy love and volunteer with your dog at Matthew 25: Ministries! A fun event for the whole family—including your tail-wagging family member! Simply bring your lovable canine companion with you to volunteer during our evening shift.
No pup? No problem! Volunteering will be open to the public as well, so please join the fun even if you don’t have a dog!
Matthew 25: Ministries | 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 | 513.793.6256 | Directions
- 1 dog allowed for every 1 adult participant (18 yrs and older).
- Owners are responsible for keeping dogs on a leash at all times while on Matthew 25: Ministries property.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
- All canine companions are welcome! However, if your pet does not get along well with other dogs, we ask that you do not participate in this event for the comfort and safety of other volunteers.
- To expedite the sign-in process, you may complete the Volunteer Waiver Form (required of all new volunteers) and the Paws for a Cause Event Waiver (required of anyone bringing a dog) ahead of time. Otherwise, you will be registered by a staff member upon arrival at Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Please note, no bags are permitted inside Matthew 25: Ministries. Bags necessary for medical supply needs are subject to search.
View PHOTOS from last year’s Pause for a Cause Event!