Supplies We Ship
Matthew 25: Ministries ships humanitarian aid throughout the United States and to more than 30 countries around the world. We ship a wide variety of products. The list below is representative of the supplies we ship; by no means is it comprehensive.
If you have a product that you would like to donate to Matthew 25: Ministries, but you are unsure if it's something we could use, just give us a call (513-793-6256). We are more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have.
- First Aid Supplies - bandages, tape, gauze, antibiotic ointment, orthopedic braces, etc.
- Medical Supplies - catheters, sutures, syringes, surgical gloves, surgical bandages, etc.
- Hospital Supplies - hospital linens, drapes, scrubs, patient gowns, bedding, etc.
- Personal Care Products - shampoo, soap, lotions, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- School Supplies - paper, pens, pencils, crayons, folders, envelopes, backpacks, etc.
- Cleaning Supplies - soap, laundry detergent, all purpose cleaners, buckets, sponges, etc.
- New and Gently Used Clothing - for men, women, children, and infants
- New Shoes - for men, women, children, and infants
- New and Gently Used Home Goods - blankets, towels, sheets, aprons, tote bags, etc.
- Baby Products - diapers, formula, burp cloths, non-perishable baby food, bottles, etc.
- Food Staples - canned, boxed, and non-perishable foods, ready-to-eat foods, beans, rice, cooking oil, etc.
- Latex Paint - We accept donations of partially used latex paint for reblending in our Rainbow Paint Reblending Center.