Paws for a Cause
Thu. April 16, 2020 | 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2019 Paws for a Cause a huge success! Join us for this year’s Paws for a Cause event, Thursday, April 16, 2020, when you can bring your lovable canine companion with you to volunteer during our evening shift.
Matthew 25: Ministries | 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 | 513.793.6256 | Directions
- 1 dog allowed for every 1 adult participant (18 yrs and older).
- Owners are responsible for keeping dogs on a leash at all times while on Matthew 25: Ministries property.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
- All canine companions are welcome! However, if your pet does not get along well with other dogs, we ask that you do not participate in this event for the comfort and safety of other volunteers.
- To expedite the sign-in process, you may complete the Volunteer Waiver Form (required of all new volunteers) and the Paws for a Cause Event Waiver (required of anyone bringing a dog) ahead of time. Otherwise, you will be registered by a staff member upon arrival at Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Please note, no large bags or backpacks are permitted inside Matthew 25: Ministries. Purses and bags necessary for medical supply needs are allowed, but are subject to search.
View PHOTOS from last year’s Paws for a Cause Event!