Every Hour Makes a Difference
Volunteers play an essential role in the work of Matthew 25: Ministries. The donated goods we receive must be sorted, counted, packaged, and put on pallets ready for shipment to various parts of the world. There is a job for everyone!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Matthew 25: Ministries is carefully following all recommendations from Gov. DeWine, The Ohio Health Department, and other governing officials regarding safe operations. We are implementing many additional safeguards to help protect the health and safety of our staff and volunteers. We’ve made updates to our facility and our volunteer process to help protect everyone at our building. Check out our What to Expect page so you can be familiar with the process before you arrive.
We are welcoming volunteers between 9 AM – 4 PM, Monday through Friday, and 9 AM – 3 PM on Saturday under the following guidelines:
- All volunteers are encouraged to pre-schedule, either as individuals or in groups of any size.
- We are now also accepting walk-in volunteers who are coming as an individual, family, or with a small group of up to 4 people. See guidelines below.
- We strongly recommended that volunteers wear a mask during their shift.
- Volunteers must maintain all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- In order to make check-in as smooth as possible, we request that all volunteers pre-register prior to their first visit.
To schedule a volunteer shift, please contact Shelly Clos by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.