M25M Deploys Disaster Response Team to North Carolina
WHO: Matthew 25: Ministries
WHAT: Disaster Relief Deployment
WHEN: Wednesday, September 19
TIME: 12:00 PM
WHERE: Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
WHY:Matthew 25: Ministries Deploys Disaster Response Team to North Carolina
Team Deploying Wednesday to Help Hurricane Florence Victims
SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 Cincinnati, OH – Matthew 25: Ministries, an international humanitarian aid and disaster relief organization in Cincinnati, OH is deploying its Disaster Response Team Wednesday to North Carolina to assist victims of Hurricane Florence.
Matthew 25’s Disaster Response Fleet includes two Tide Loads of Hope Mobile Units that can do up to 300 loads of laundry a day, an Ice Unit that can produce up to 10,000 pounds of ice a day as well as two customized panel trucks loaded with supplies such as P&G personal care kits, household and cleaning products, Cintas first aid and safety kits and supplies, and additional items such as Pampers diapers, Charmin toilet paper, Tide Pods, generators, fans and tarps.
Matthew 25’s Disaster Response Team is deploying at Noon Wednesday, September 19th. Members of the media interested conducting interviews and getting video of the team leaving Matthew 25’s Blue Ash facility should arrive by 11:45 AM tomorrow.
Matthew 25 also urgently needs donations of the following types to supplement existing supplies and for anticipated Team distributions and restocking during the deployment:
- Monetary Donations: Donate online, mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242.
- Non-Perishable Food: PULL TOP canned vegetables, fruits etc.; ready to eat dry goods such as nuts, peanut butter, dried fruits, granola and trail mixes, jerky, ready to eat snacks; bottled water; ready- to-eat meals or MREs etc.
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
For the most current information on Matthew 25’s response, please visit their website www.m25m.org or follow Matthew 25 on Facebook and Twitter.
Matthew 25: Ministries accepts cash, credit card and internet donations for ongoing disaster aid and humanitarian relief programs. More than 99% of Matthew 25: Ministries’ cash and in-kind donations go toward programs. All designated funds are used for the purpose intended. Matthew 25 also welcomes volunteers six days a week at their Blue Ash facility. For the most up-to-date information about Matthew 25: Ministries’ humanitarian aid and disaster relief efforts please contact Joodi Archer or Mary Tignor at (513) 793-6256 or visit their website at www.m25m.org. Follow Matthew 25: Ministries on Facebook – facebook.com/m25m.org, Pinterest – pinterest.com/m25M, Instagram – instagram.com/m25m_org and Twitter – twitter.com/M25M_org.
ABOUT MATTHEW 25: MINISTRIES: Matthew 25: Ministries rescues and reuses approximately 15,000,000 pounds of corporate discontinues, misprints, overruns, off-spec, slightly damaged, returned and past season products each year and redistributes them to people in desperate need throughout the US and worldwide. Each year, Matthew 25: Ministries impacts the lives of more than 20,000,000 individuals throughout the United States and around the world. More than 99% of Matthew 25: Ministries’ cash and in-kind donations go toward programs. Matthew 25 has been highly ranked on Forbes’ list of the Most Efficient Large Charities in the US. Matthew 25 is also highly ranked of approximately 3,000 four star charities on Charity Navigator. Matthew 25: Ministries is accredited by the Better Business Bureau through the “Wise Giving Alliance Standards”. For more information, or to schedule an interview, contact Joodi Archer or Mary Tignor at Matthew 25: Ministries (513) 793-6256 or visit www.m25m.org.Return to Press Center