Local Food Donations & Collections
Donate non-perishable food items to earn service hours and help those in need
EARN OFF-SITE SERVICE HOURS
Students can earn service hours for school by doing a collection for Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Gather unopened non-perishable food items such as pull-top canned fruits and vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, trail mix, jerky, ready-to-eat meals, snack bars, beans, rice, cooking oil, and bottled water.
- Clean out your pantry and/or organize a collection with your school, church, or workplace.
- Drop your donations off at our Blue Ash Facility (11083 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242) Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM, and Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM.
- For the first filled grocery bag (paper or plastic), you will receive 1 service hour; then 30 minutes for each bag after that. Be sure to get your service hour form signed by a Matthew 25: Ministries staff member while dropping off your donation.
- All donations must be verified by a staff member at the time of drop off in order to qualify for service hours. Please note that food donations do not qualify towards court ordered community service hours.
Please visit our volunteer page to learn more about our in-person volunteer opportunities.