Local Donations & Collections
Donate clothing. Earn service hours. Help those in need.
EARN OFF-SITE SERVICE HOURS
We know students may be looking for unique ways to earn service hours this year, due to various COVID-19 restrictions. You can earn service hours by doing a collection for Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Clean out your closet and/or organize a collection with your school or church
- Gather your clean, gently used clothing, shoes, linens, as well as new underwear and socks in their original packaging
- Drop your donations off at our Blue Ash Facility (11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242) Mon – Fri, 9 AM–4PM, and Sat 9 AM–3 PM.
- For the first 13-gallon bag you fill, you will receive 1 service hour; then 30 minutes for each bag after that. Be sure to get your service hour form signed by a Matthew 25: Ministries staff member while dropping off your donation.
- All donations must be verified by a staff member at the time of drop off in order to qualify for service hours. Please note that clothing donations do not qualify towards court ordered community service hours.
- Based on CDC guidelines, we ask that anyone who needs help unloading their vehicle or needs a service hours form signed, please wear a mask or face covering.
Matthew 25: Ministries is continuing to follow all recommendations from Gov. DeWine, The Ohio Health Department, and other governing officials regarding operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented many additional safeguards to go above and beyond in protecting the health and safety of our staff and volunteers. Please visit our volunteer page for details.
LOCAL PICK UPS
Did you know that Matthew 25: Ministries picks up clothing donations from local residences? Donations may include clean, gently used clothing, shoes, and linens, as well as new underwear and socks in their original packaging. A minimum of five large (13-gallon) bags is required (service hours are not awarded for pick ups). For more information, or to schedule a pick up, contact Matthew 25: Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to best protect the health and safety of our staff and supporters during the COVID-19 pandemic, Matthew 25: Ministries has implemented contactless pick up procedures.