Local Donations & Collections
Donate clothing. Earn service hours. Help those in need.
EARN OFF-SITE SERVICE HOURS
We know students may be looking for unique ways to earn service hours this year, due to various COVID-19 restrictions. You can earn service hours by doing a collection for Matthew 25: Ministries.
- Clean out your closet and/or organize a collection with your school or church
- Gather your clean, gently used clothing, shoes, linens, as well as new underwear and socks in their original packaging
- Drop your donations off at our Blue Ash Facility (11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242) Mon – Fri, 9 AM–4PM, and Sat 9 AM–3 PM.
- For the first 13-gallon bag you fill, you will receive 1 service hour; then 30 minutes for each bag after that. Be sure to get your service hour form signed by a Matthew 25: Ministries staff member while dropping off your donation.
- All donations must be verified by a staff member at the time of drop off in order to qualify for service hours. Please note that clothing donations do not qualify towards court ordered community service hours.
- Based on CDC guidelines, we ask that anyone who needs help unloading their vehicle or needs a service hours form signed, please wear a mask or face covering.
As we’ve continued to carefully monitor the recommendations of health officials, and in an effort to best protect public health, Matthew 25: Ministries has decided to suspend volunteer hours at our facility until further notice. Please visit our volunteer page for more information.
LOCAL PICK UPS
Did you know that Matthew 25: Ministries picks up clothing donations from local residences? Donations may include clean, gently used clothing, shoes, and linens, as well as new underwear and socks in their original packaging. A minimum of five large (13-gallon) bags is required (service hours are not awarded for pick ups). For more information, or to schedule a pick up, contact Matthew 25: Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to best protect the health and safety of our staff and supporters during the COVID-19 pandemic, Matthew 25: Ministries has implemented contactless pick up procedures.