MATTHEW 25: MINISTRIES IS HOSTING A COMMUNITY JOB FAIR
Join Matthew 25 on August 11, 2021 from 4 PM – 7 PM at their Blue Ash Facility
AUGUST 9, 2021 Cincinnati, OH – Matthew 25: Ministries is hosting a job fair on Wednesday, August 11 from 4 PM – 7 PM at their Blue Ash facility located at 11060 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242. They are looking for talented and hard-working individuals to join their team and help them reach more people in need. If you are looking to join an organization that is family-oriented and offers excellent benefits, then they want you to apply to join the Matthew 25 family!
During the job fair, Matthew 25 will be collecting resumes and applications and conducting on-site interviews for the following full-time positions:
- Corporate Solicitor: Communicate with businesses and corporations to facilitate donations of excess, obsolete, or unsalable products to the ministry. Matthew 25 wants the things they throw away.
- Digital Marketing Specialist: Help develop and execute digital marketing strategies, and increase awareness of Matthew 25 through digital platforms.
- Dock Worker: A physical, fast-paced position that assists with sorting donations and preparing products for shipment to people in need. Forklift experience is a plus.
- Event Coordinator: Plan and manage all aspects of ministry events including budget management, coordinating staff, maintaining vendor and sponsor relationships, upholding marketing schedule, and facilitating day-of logistics.
- Food Service Worker: Provide an excellent dining experience to guests at our on-site café, Mrs. Yeaggy’s Kitchen, by preparing high quality meals, offering top-notch service, and maintaining a clean, welcoming environment.
- IT Administrator: Assist our IT Director in the day-to-day IT operations, trouble shooting, and problem solving within our facilities.
- Maintenance and Facilities: Utilize a variety of hands-on skills to help with the upkeep of our facilities and the completion of special projects. Includes tasks such as construction projects, electrical work, and maintenance of equipment.
- Volunteer Relations (Paint Center): A customer-service position involving working alongside our volunteers in our Rainbow Paint Reblending Center, educating guests about the ministry, and giving tours of our Global Village, while creating an exceptional experience for each volunteer.
- Volunteer Relations (Processing Center): A customer-service position involving working alongside our volunteers sorting donations in our Processing Center, educating guests about the ministry, and giving tours of our Global Village, while creating an exceptional experience for each volunteer.
Opportunities include entry level to experienced positions. Detailed information about each job position is available at https://m25m.org/event/jobfair. All positions are full-time and eligible for benefits. Some positions may require evening or weekend hours. Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Those interested in applying for any of these positions should come to the job fair on August 11 from 4 PM – 7 PM. Bring your current resume/credentials, or fill out an application when you arrive. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and on-site interviews will be conducted during the event. No advanced reservations are permitted. A $25 gas card will be provided to each applicant who attends the job fair. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MATTHEW 25: MINISTRIES: Matthew 25: Ministries is an international humanitarian aid and disaster relief organization helping the poorest of the poor and disaster victims locally, nationally and internationally. By rescuing and reusing products from major corporations and manufacturers, Matthew 25: Ministries provides basic necessities and disaster relief across the United States and worldwide. Each year, Matthew 25 distributes over 15 million pounds of products and helps more than 20 million people domestically and globally.Return to Press Center