ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT AID SHIPMENTS 2023
UPDATED FRIDAY OCTOBER 27, 2023 11:25 AM EDT
Matthew 25: Ministries is responding to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that escalated in early October, 2023. We are communicating and working with partners serving the area with whom we have strong, long-term relationships to help provide aid to the many people that have been impacted by this crisis.
Matthew 25 is shipping containers of aid to partners serving the crisis area, loaded with essential supplies such as personal care items, paper products, blankets, and more. Matthew 25 will continue working with partners to identify how we can best support the ongoing needs of the area.
WAYS TO HELP
Matthew 25 is requesting donations of the following types of items to supplement existing supplies, for restocking during their response and for future disasters:
- Donate online or mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242 (100% of donated funds designated for the 2023 Israeli-Palestinian Conflict will be used for the purpose intended).
Product donations – The following items will be accepted at our facility located at 11083 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242:
- Cases of bottled water: 12 and 24 count
- Personal care products: Antibacterial soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves, etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion, etc.
- First-aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs, etc.
- Candles and flashlights: If necessary, please include the appropriate size batteries with any flashlight donation
- Clean-up supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, trash bags etc.