Pill Bottle Donations
Matthew 25: Ministries accepts donations of empty plastic pill bottles for inclusion in shipments of medical supplies and for shredding and recycling. Our pill bottle program fulfills the dual needs of improving medical care in developing countries and caring for our environment.
Acceptable collection items include:
- Prescription and over-the-counter pill bottles
- Large and small pill bottles
- Pill Bottles with and without secure caps (child resistant)
Pill bottles that are not appropriate to include with shipments of medical supplies are recycled for cash that goes towards Matthew 25: Ministries’ programs. If you wish to prepare bottles for shipment rather than recycling, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Bottles included in shipments of medical supplies must have an all plastic lid.
- Sort bottles by color and type.
- Remove labels, leaving no glue or residue.
- Wash bottles in very hot water and dish soap.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Replace lids on clean, dried bottles.
- Place clean, recapped bottles in large ziplock bags marked “Clean Bottles.” These will be blended with medical supplies.
Please send pill bottles to:
Matthew 25: Ministries
11060 Kenwood Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242