HURRICANE DORIAN 2019
UPDATED THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2019 9:30 AM EST
Matthew 25: Ministries’ Disaster Response Team is on the ground in the Bahamas, distributing supplies and providing medical care to people affected by Hurricane Dorian, including several shelters and orphanages.
Additional airlifts of supplies will continue to be delivered. Thank you to the Connor Group in Miami Township, OH for generously donating transportation for our team and supplies, enabling us to respond quickly and efficiently to areas of need.
Matthew 25 is actively responding to this storm. Our products were initially airlifted into the Bahamas last week and we are in the process of scheduling additional shipments of aid to both the Bahamas and the US east coast. This is a long-term relief effort, as the devastation is so severe.
Matthew 25 is still in need of additional supplies for disaster preparedness and distribution. Always needed and appreciated supplies include:
- Monetary Donations: Donate online, mail checks to Matthew 25: Ministries, 11060 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (100% of donated funds designated for Hurricane Dorian will be used for the purpose intended)
- Personal Care Products: Antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, lotion etc.
- Cleaning supplies: Laundry detergents, general cleaner, sponges, bleach (powdered form is preferred), mops, scrub brushes, buckets, rubber gloves etc.
- Paper products: Toilet paper, paper towels etc.
- Baby and infant supplies: Diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment, baby wash, baby shampoo, baby lotion etc.
- First-Aid items: Bandages, gauze, pads, first aid tape, antiseptic creams, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, latex gloves, instant cold packs etc.
- Clean-up Supplies: Protective eyewear, work gloves, masks, shovels, screwdrivers, saws, trash bags etc.
- Candles and Flashlights: If necessary, please include the appropriate size batteries with any flashlight donation.
Matthew 25: Ministries accepts cash, credit card and online donations for ongoing disaster aid and humanitarian relief programs.